Vistytis>Leeds, England?

  • Vishtenitz Research
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      Anyone want to claim these taken from the British 1881 census. I am quite
      sure that these *places of birth* are meant to read Vistytis.

      12 Lower Templar St Leeds
      MILLS Woolf Head M 38 M Glazier Vooshteinez
      MILLS Freida Wife M 39 F Vooshteinez
      MILLS Sarah Daur U 16 F Tailoress Vooshteinez
      MILLS Barnet Son 12 M Scholar Leeds York
      MILLS Hyman Son 11 M Scholar Leeds York
      MILLS Nathan Son 8 M Scholar Leeds York
      MILLS Betsy Daur 6 F Scholar Leeds York
      MILLS Rachel Daur 4 F Leeds York
      MILLS Abraham Son 3w M Leeds York
      CROWN Celia Mother Law W 68 F Vooshteinez

      Yours in genealogy
      VR