Genealogy of Belevich changed from Belevicious (spelling unknown to me)

  • matthewbelevich
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2013
      I am the great grandson of John Belevich from East New York, Brooklyn, originally from Vistytis, Lithuania. I was recently taken by interest when I found a WWII draft card with his town of origin on ancestry.com (spelled Vistites by my great grandfather), previously unknown to my older family members.
      I am a total neophyte. Is there anyone who recognizes this name who could offer information that could lead me to more knowledge of this family? Or would anyone help me with a hint of how to research families from the town?