Wartelski,Belka and Sandelowski

  • edelless
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 19, 2012
      Dear David Lnagenberg:
      Shalom and Shana Tova: today I met your information again,can you tell me please if you have more informations about my family? I think my greatgrandmother was Dorothea ( Myriam?) Sandelowski but I do not know the name of her parents. My Greatgrandfather was Abraham Jankel Wartelski.They left Vistytis and lives in a small Village near Konigbserg first, later they move to Konigsberg. My whole family lived there, my grandmother was botn there and tolds me a lot od stories about her big extended family there. Could be you have alot of informations, I beg you please to write to me to my anoter e mail address: edeldaniel@....
      Thank you very much for all informations that you or anybody can have of my relatives, thank you veryt much.
      Daniel Edel Bogota Colombia.