Lazarus

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2012

      I think I remember reading about someone who was researching the Lazarus name in Vistytis. I just got results from Family Finder which is through Family Tree DNA, and one of my cousin's family names is Lazarus from Vistytis. I am therefore apparently related to the Lazarus family as well as the Krohn family.

      Any information would be appreciate