Another picture: Fritz, Salonson, Esterson and Klampuskus

  • Neil
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2012
      We came across some notes of another of the pictures we have from when my grandfather, Irving Kleinman/Iskus Klampuskus lived in Vistytis. This shows him and three schoolmates, two of whom he thought died in the Holocaust. I apologize for any mistakes in the information. None of them are here to confirm any of it. Still, if you recognize any of it or can correct anything please let me know.

      Moderator-do you think you could change the name of the photos to "3 photos from Vistytis"?
    • fredleonk
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 23, 2012
        --- "Neil" <nkm012870@...> wrote:
        > Moderator-do you think you could change the name of the photos to "3 photos from Vistytis"?>

        Changed to "photos from Vistytis".
      • DANIEL EDEL
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 27, 2012
          Hi,very interesting pictures,I enjoy it,thank you for let us see.
          Daniel Edel

        • intrigues01@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 27, 2012
            how do I terminate?

             .I sent 9 emailes asking my name to be taken off, and I keep getting them. I sent questions to this site and never received a response. So I see no need to receive e mails.