Olinker or Linker Surname

  • suesiegal
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2011
      Hello

      Am new to your group. Am researching the surname of OLINKER or LINKER grandparents of my husband. Also researching the surnames of FIERER (varied spellings) and possibly, BLUMENTHAL & SHULMAN from Vistytis. Have just confirmed that the Linkers did originate in Vistytis. Izik/Isaac Linker emigrated to Chicago, IL with his children. His wife was Myra/Minnie.

      Any suggestions or advice, is welcomed. Have a safe July 4th -

      Sue Siegal
    • elana_leithold
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2012
        Hello. I just joined the group and saw your post from July. My grandfather was David Fierer, who emigrated from Vishtinits to Chicago around 1909 or 1910.