Re: [Vistytis] Korean Group?

  • mal simon
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 16, 2010
      my sentiments exactly.  Mal Simon

      --- On Mon, 8/16/10, Sandie <marana@...> wrote:

      From: Sandie <marana@...>
      Subject: [Vistytis] Korean Group?
      To: Vistytis@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, August 16, 2010, 9:15 AM

      What does introduction to a South Korean company have to do with
      genealogy? Please remove this spam from your list. I did not forward it
      back as I knew it was likely to be something that could "ruin" my
      computer. Sent by a David Langenberg.

    • gallienus
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 15, 2010
        Er, it PURPORTED to be from me. I had nothing to do with sending it.

        David Langenberg