Korean Group?

  • Sandie
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 16, 2010
      What does introduction to a South Korean company have to do with
      genealogy? Please remove this spam from your list. I did not forward it
      back as I knew it was likely to be something that could "ruin" my
      computer. Sent by a David Langenberg.
    • fredleonk
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 16, 2010
        I deleted it as soon as i saw it, a few minutes after it was posted.
        I am not responsible for any spam that might be posted on the forum.
        Fred.

        --- In Vistytis@yahoogroups.com, Sandie <marana@...> wrote:

        > What does introduction to a South Korean company have to do with
        > genealogy? Please remove this spam from your list. I did not forward it
        > back as I knew it was likely to be something that could "ruin" my
        > computer. Sent by a David Langenberg.

      • mal simon
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 16, 2010
          my sentiments exactly.  Mal Simon

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 15, 2010
            Er, it PURPORTED to be from me. I had nothing to do with sending it.

            David Langenberg