Re: a new forum

  • E. B
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2010
      I have no dog in your fight, but I did peruse the listings. I was sad and made aware of the shame of 11 & 13 year old siblings losing their lives in terrible ways during the Nazi era. Thanks for the invite.
      John

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 23, 2010
        What an awful expression...."I have no dog in your fight." Surely you could have said something else to make your point!

        Natalie