a new forum

  • fredleonk
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2010
      I apologise if I irritate anybody with my advertising, but I have started a forum at www.kaminsky.nl for a general genealogy discussion on any and all places and names. Feel free to join and start talking. We already get a lot of hits on Google, but the discussion will take a while to get started.
      Fred.
    • E. B
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21, 2010
        I have no dog in your fight, but I did peruse the listings. I was sad and made aware of the shame of 11 & 13 year old siblings losing their lives in terrible ways during the Nazi era. Thanks for the invite.
        John

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 23, 2010
          What an awful expression...."I have no dog in your fight." Surely you could have said something else to make your point!

          Natalie