Re: [Vistytis] Re: Registers books from roman-catholic church

  • vilius kociubaitis
    Message 1 of 6 , May 9, 2010
      Hello,

      tese are contacts and links  I sugest You can ask and get some information

      Kun. Vaidas Klesevičius

      Pareigos: Kunigas

      Aptarnauja: Marijampolę, Virbalį, Vištytį

      Kontaktai: +370 611 18166, vaidaskl@...

      http://www.liuteronai.lt/Dvasininkai/Kun.-Vaidas-Klesevicius

      http://www.liuteronai.lt/Pradzia

      Vilius Kočiubaitis
      [vilkovist]

      Message 2 of 6 , May 9, 2010
        Hello, When we were in Suwalki, we checked with the Archives there and were told that all records were sent to Moscow.  Peace  Mal Simon
        To Pawel, Do you have any relatives named Hans who lived in New Jersey.  He was a colleague of mine at NJ Institute of Technology in NJ.

        No, they aren't. Archive in Warsaw has only 2 documents about credits for owners of facilities in Vistytis (Wisztyniec) . So if register / metrical books are not in Polish archives, neither in Lithuanian ones, seems they are completely lost...
        From above documents you can learn names of habitants: Karol Miculewicz, owner of salt's warehouse and Jankiel Zan, Wizanska str 24 (year 1844).

        --- In Vistytis@yahoogroup s.com, vilius kociubaitis <kociubaitis@ ...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        > they are not stored in Vistytis, I always thought they are in archives  in Warsaw...
        >
        > Vilius Kočiubaitis
        >
        > [vilkovist]

      • ppawel34
        Message 3 of 6 , May 9, 2010
          Hard to believe they were sent to Moscow, but need to investigate that subject :-)
          PS. No, I do not have any family in NJ :-)