Re: [Vistytis] Re: Pictures of Vistytis

  • senior42742@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 10, 2010

      Thanks everyone.  I got the pictures saved in my Picasa3.  Also thanks for the website for Howard Sandys photos.  They are awsome.  I noticed in his site information about (Kaliningrad Oblast).  That is a location my fathers family lived before living in Paristytis, Lithuania, where my father was born.

      Keep in touch.  I love your messages.

      Helen