Re: [Vistytis] (unknown)

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 28, 2009
      Thanks! Sounds like a great idea.

      Natalie

      --- On Mon, 12/28/09, senior42742@... <senior42742@...> wrote:

      From: senior42742@... <senior42742@...>
      Subject: Re: [Vistytis] (unknown)
      To: Vistytis@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, December 28, 2009, 3:26 PM

      Natalie,

      I googled "Lithuanian translation"  found    Translation Lithuanian
      Wikiled Free Online multilanguage Dictionary Translation from Lithuanian to for word.  I used "copy" and "paste" to the red box at top of screen and translated from Lithuanian to English.  One note, some of the words did not translate so looked to the left side of screen where it says "similar Lithuanian" and "All similar".  Got the gist of the translation that way.

      Hope this works for you.

      God Bless
      Helen

    • senior42742@comcast.net