Re: [Vistytis] (unknown)

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 28, 2009
      Helen, how do you do that?

      Natalie

      --- On Sun, 12/27/09, senior42742@... <senior42742@...> wrote:

      From: senior42742@... <senior42742@...>
      Subject: [Vistytis] (unknown)
      To: Vistytis@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, December 27, 2009, 1:32 PM

      Thank You.  I got this translated via internet and it is the greatest message anyone could send.  Bless all of you.

      Helen

    • senior42742@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 28, 2009

        Natalie,

        I googled "Lithuanian translation"  found    Translation Lithuanian

        Wikiled Free Online multilanguage Dictionary Translation from Lithuanian to for word.  I used "copy" and "paste" to the red box at top of screen and translated from Lithuanian to English.  One note, some of the words did not translate so looked to the left side of screen where it says "similar Lithuanian" and "All similar".  Got the gist of the translation that way.

        Hope this works for you.

        God Bless
        Helen

      • Larry and Ava Rich