Re: [Vistytis] (unknown)

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 25 4:06 AM
      thank you....I don't understand or read Lithuanian but the spirit of the message came across, nonetheless.

      Natalie

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 27 10:32 AM

        Thank You.  I got this translated via internet and it is the greatest message anyone could send.  Bless all of you.

        Helen

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 28 10:19 AM
          Helen, how do you do that?

          Natalie

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 28 12:26 PM

            Natalie,

            I googled "Lithuanian translation"  found    Translation Lithuanian

            Wikiled Free Online multilanguage Dictionary Translation from Lithuanian to for word.  I used "copy" and "paste" to the red box at top of screen and translated from Lithuanian to English.  One note, some of the words did not translate so looked to the left side of screen where it says "similar Lithuanian" and "All similar".  Got the gist of the translation that way.

            Hope this works for you.

            God Bless
            Helen

          • Larry and Ava Rich