RE: [Vistytis] Any family members of the Frehm's and Reitz and Schmidtke familys

  • Ivan Udy
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 25, 2009
      Thank you so much!  We're on it!  Roxanne

      From: Greenvale <greenvale@starpower .net>
      To: Vistytis@yahoogroup s.com
      Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 8:00 PM

      Natalie

      From where in Lithuania did your g-grandfather originate?

      Bill

      From: ivanroxudy <ivanroxudy@yahoo. com>
      To: Vistytis@yahoogroup s.com
      Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 2:18 PM

      We have located family records that indicate these families lived in Tartarkiemie (Tortorkiemis) approx 7 miles north of Vistytis in the 1800's. Anyone out there related to these folks? Please e-mail me at: ivanroxudy@yahoo. com Thanks! Roxanne Udy