Frehm, Reitz, Schmidtke family of Tartarkiemie

  • Ivan Udy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24 11:48 AM
      Dear Vistytis Group,
      Great websute!  We are looking for our German Russian ancestors who settled in Tartarkiemie..which is now Tortorkiemis, Lithuania.  This VERY small village is approximately 7 miles north of Vistytis.  We have located family records from the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Vistytis through the LDS Family History Library.  We know that most of the Germans left the area sometime between 1930 and 1945.  But we are hoping someone recognizes these names and wants to contact us!  If any of these names seem familiar please e-mail me at:   ivanroxudy@....  Thanks!  Roxanne Udy