Re: [Vistytis] Wartelski's and Sandelowski's

  • bert.oppenheim@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2008
      Dear David,I have both names in my family. I have been unable to post for some reason so I am trying again. Please respond if you get my e-mail

      Bert Oppenheim
      Descendants of Dvorah Wartelsky

      1 Dvorah Wartelsky d: 1938 b: 1860
      .. +Jacob Epelbaum d: 1920 b: 1858
      .. 2 Bertha Applebaum d: 1943 b: 1880
      ...... +Joseph Dushansky d: 1937 b: 1876
      .. 2 Nathan Applebaum b: 1885
      ...... +Annie Mark
      .. 2 Edna Applebaum b: 1887
      ...... +Isaac Cohen b: 1884