Re: [Vistytis] Re: SEARCHING MY FAMILY

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 5, 2008
      Hi Bert, No I didn't get the email.

      Natalie

      --- On Tue, 11/4/08, tomatopaper751 <bert.oppenheim@...> wrote:
      From: tomatopaper751 <bert.oppenheim@...>
      Subject: [Vistytis] Re: SEARCHING MY FAMILY
      To: Vistytis@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, November 4, 2008, 12:59 PM

      -Hi Natalie, My e-mail bounced. Please confirm that you got my
      messages. I have Krohns' and Marwells' in my family but my posted
      files bounced.

      Bert

      -- In Vistytis@yahoogroup s.com, Natalie Jones <natalie14468@ ...>
      wrote:
      >Nat
      > Hi Bill,
      >
      > No, I haven't but I don't think any of the family was Lutheran. You
      never know, though. Where do I find those?

      > Most of the people I have found named Krohn in the US were not
      Jewish, however, other than those in the Utica, NY, area, where my
      grandfather' s family settled.

      > That would indeed be interesting! You see, I was adopted as an
      infant and am actually related to a locally famous Lutheran minister
      by way of my birth family.

      > Natalie

      Krohn when I was searching through the German Lutheran Church records
      of Vistytis.  Have you searched these records?

      > Bill

      On Behalf Of Natalie Jones
      > Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 7:46 AM
      > To: Vistytis@yahoogroup s.com
      > Subject: Re: [Vistytis] SEARCHING MY FAMILY
      >

      > Has anyone come across the names Krohn or Marwillsky from Vistytis?
      I haven't been able to locate either of them!

      > Natalie

      Sandelowski, my family moved to Konigsberg, I am interesting to know
      all about my family, Can somebody help me to know how I can search
      born certificates in Vistytis?. Or somebody has any informtion about
      my family?

      > I will be thankful for all informations you can provide me.
      >
      > Grateful
      >
      > Daniel Edel
      >
      > edelless@yahoo. com
      >

      > Premios MTV 2008
      > ¡En exclusiva! Fotos, nominados, videos, y mucho más!br>Mira aquí
      http://mtvla. yahoo.com/

    • edelless
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 19, 2012
        Dear David Lnagenberg:
        Shalom and Shana Tova: today I met your information again,can you tell me please if you have more informations about my family? I think my greatgrandmother was Dorothea ( Myriam?) Sandelowski but I do not know the name of her parents. My Greatgrandfather was Abraham Jankel Wartelski.They left Vistytis and lives in a small Village near Konigbserg first, later they move to Konigsberg. My whole family lived there, my grandmother was botn there and tolds me a lot od stories about her big extended family there. Could be you have alot of informations, I beg you please to write to me to my anoter e mail address: edeldaniel@....
        Thank you very much for all informations that you or anybody can have of my relatives, thank you veryt much.
        Daniel Edel Bogota Colombia.