RE: [Vistytis] SEARCHING MY FAMILY

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 4, 2008
      Hi Bill,

      No, I haven't but I don't think any of the family was Lutheran. You never know, though. Where do I find those?

      Most of the people I have found named Krohn in the US were not Jewish, however, other than those in the Utica, NY, area, where my grandfather's family settled.

      That would indeed be interesting! You see, I was adopted as an infant and am actually related to a locally famous Lutheran minister by way of my birth family.

      Natalie

      From: DANIEL EDEL <edelless@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [Vistytis] SEARCHING MY FAMILY
      To: Vistytis@yahoogroup s.com
      Date: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 9:31 AM

      Has anyone come across the names Krohn or Marwillsky from Vistytis? I haven't been able to locate either of them!

      My family comes from Vistytis, surnames Wartelski , Belka and Sandelowski, my family moved to Konigsberg, I am interesting to know all about my family, Can somebody help me to know how I can search born certificates in Vistytis?. Or somebody has any informtion about my family?

      I will be thankful for all informations you can provide me.

      Grateful

      Daniel Edel

      edelless@yahoo. com

      Dear Ladies and Gentlemen:

      Premios MTV 2008
      ¡En exclusiva! Fotos, nominados, videos, y mucho más!br>Mira aquí http://mtvla. yahoo.com/

    • tomatopaper751
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 4, 2008
        -Hi Natalie, My e-mail bounced. Please confirm that you got my
        messages. I have Krohns' and Marwells' in my family but my posted
        files bounced.

        Bert

        -- In Vistytis@yahoogroups.com, Natalie Jones <natalie14468@...>
        wrote:
        >Nat
        > Hi Bill,
        >
        > No, I haven't but I don't think any of the family was Lutheran. You
        never know, though. Where do I find those?

        > Most of the people I have found named Krohn in the US were not
        Jewish, however, other than those in the Utica, NY, area, where my
        grandfather's family settled.

        > That would indeed be interesting! You see, I was adopted as an
        infant and am actually related to a locally famous Lutheran minister
        by way of my birth family.

        > Natalie

        On Behalf Of Natalie Jones

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 5, 2008
          Hi Bert, No I didn't get the email.

          Natalie

          wrote:
          >Nat
          > Hi Bill,
          >
          > No, I haven't but I don't think any of the family was Lutheran. You
          never know, though. Where do I find those?

          > Most of the people I have found named Krohn in the US were not
          Jewish, however, other than those in the Utica, NY, area, where my
          grandfather' s family settled.

          > That would indeed be interesting! You see, I was adopted as an
          infant and am actually related to a locally famous Lutheran minister
          by way of my birth family.

          > Natalie

        • edelless
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 19, 2012
            Dear David Lnagenberg:
            Shalom and Shana Tova: today I met your information again,can you tell me please if you have more informations about my family? I think my greatgrandmother was Dorothea ( Myriam?) Sandelowski but I do not know the name of her parents. My Greatgrandfather was Abraham Jankel Wartelski.They left Vistytis and lives in a small Village near Konigbserg first, later they move to Konigsberg. My whole family lived there, my grandmother was botn there and tolds me a lot od stories about her big extended family there. Could be you have alot of informations, I beg you please to write to me to my anoter e mail address: edeldaniel@....
            Thank you very much for all informations that you or anybody can have of my relatives, thank you veryt much.
            Daniel Edel Bogota Colombia.