Wartelski's and Sandelowski's

  • DANIEL EDEL
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
      Dear David
      Dear Ava Rich
      Dear Howard Sandys:
      I want to thank you very much dear David for all information you sent to me, proximatelly two years ago thru this marvellous Internet I met my cousins Ava Rich and Howard Sandy's, now we are in touch and we know we are relatives but can not probe it until now, we have a lot of informations and possible our Hearts feels we are really cousins,we are all interesting to find our real connection,that way David in name of our family I want to thank you very much for all help you can give to us,but excuseme my bad English please.
      I want to  tell you that Dr. Ruth Leizerowitz , so kind person,found  for me few years ago this informations writenn in naturalization papers of 1862 from Konigsberg:

      Abraham Jankel Wartelski, tradesman born 1816 in Vistytis, Lithuania, his naturalization papers as German Citizen 1862. He married LIBA BELKA, born 1820,she died in Kobbelbude-kragan, Kreis Konigsberg, 42 years old.
      Abraham Jankel and Liba Belka were my Great-Great-Grandparents. They had six children, all possible born in Vistytis, Lithuania: ALEO,CHATZKEL,WOLF,CHASKA,TREYDA.FEIGA.
      They left Vistytis and went to live in a place called Kobbelbude-Kragan,later moved to a litle village not far feom Konigsberg called Fischhausen, Kreis Konigsberg.
      But I did another investigation and found this:
      Leiba Wartelski and Khana Wartelski were Abraham Janke Wartelski parents, had few children but I found only one:DAVID WARTESLKI, who married Itka Wartelski nee TSYBULSKI, and they had a son called ARON WARTELSKI, born on September 20, 1842.

      Wolf Wartelski married possible in Konigsberg DOROTHEA( POSSIBLE Myriam?) SANDELOWSKI. THEY lived in Fischausen ,Kreis Konigbserg. Wolf was Horsedealer and had his own bussines on 1885.
      Wolf and Dorothea had nine children.

      I will be thankful if you can help me to know more please. If you are interesting to read something writen By Dr- Ruth Leiserowitz, please search: VISTTYTIS TRADERS, there are  names of Wartelski and Sandeloski.

      Grateful and thankful
      Daniel

      Premios MTV 2008
      ¡En exclusiva! Fotos, nominados, videos, y mucho más!br>Mira aquí http://mtvla.yahoo.com/
    • bert.oppenheim@att.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2008
        Dear David,I have both names in my family. I have been unable to post for some reason so I am trying again. Please respond if you get my e-mail

        Bert Oppenheim
        Descendants of Dvorah Wartelsky

        1 Dvorah Wartelsky d: 1938 b: 1860
        .. +Jacob Epelbaum d: 1920 b: 1858
        .. 2 Bertha Applebaum d: 1943 b: 1880
        ...... +Joseph Dushansky d: 1937 b: 1876
        .. 2 Nathan Applebaum b: 1885
        ...... +Annie Mark
        .. 2 Edna Applebaum b: 1887
        ...... +Isaac Cohen b: 1884