Re: [Vistytis] Vilkaviskis !

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
      I don't think so.

      ralph <salinger@...> wrote:
      Dear Natalie,

      Trust you got all my material,

      Regards

      Ralph

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 7:55 PM
      Subject: Re: [Vistytis] Vilkaviskis !

      Thanks Ralph! Unfortunately, I can't read Hebrew so I will need help deciphering the gravestones. There is one with the name Cohen. Can you tell me what it says? My great grandmother' s maiden name was Dora Cohen.

      Natalie

      ralph <salinger@kfar- ruppin.org. il> wrote:
      Dear Natalie.,

      Greetings from Kfar Ruppin, Israel,

      The pictures at our site: http://www.lysurge. net/wayne_ genealogy/ public/vilk2007 where taken by Wayne and I
      when we cleaned up the cemtery last year.

      Thats almost all there are !

      Regards

      Ralph