Re: [Vistytis] locating family/history in Lithuania

  • ralph
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 6, 2008
      Dear Mr. Goldfarb,

      If you are interested in Vilkaviskis please drop me a line - I may have some information

      Regards

      Ralph Salinger

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 7, 2008
        Good luck on your trip.  My cousin went their, and his web page on the trip is http://howard.sandys.ca/01.html

        I hope this helps you.  My great grandparents were born there.  They came to Canada around 1885.

        Ava Rich
        Pensacola