Re: [Vistytis] Looking for Krohn family

  • Robert K
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2007
      Natalie,

      If you do a search for the surname Krohn in the JewishGen Lithuania Database
      at http://www.jewishgen.org/databases/Lithuania/ it returns the contact
      details of four other people researching the name Krohn in Vistytis. Maybe
      you don't know of these other researchers already?

      Regards,
      Robert

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2007
        Hi Robert,
        I have contacted all of them. Some of their email addresses are outdated, and one of the people, Jeffrey Johnstone, has my grandfather's information wrong in the family tree and won't change the Ged Com.

        I did find someone in the Chicago area who has visited the town and is a distant cousin of some sort.

        Thanks for your help!
        Natalie