slow group

  • lessespitzblue
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2006
      Hallo Group!!!
      somehow i have the feeling,this group is very slow in answering or
      sending emails.i became member in january this year and sofar i got 1
      answer back and no question ask.is ther somone in vistytis who hase an
      email adress,i would like very mutch to get in contact whit some in
      vistyis.
    • fred
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2006
        >somehow i have the feeling,this group is very slow in answering or
        sending emails

        If there is anything relevant I will myself answer within a few days and if
        the query is not valid for me personally, I will remain quiet.