Vistytis Lithuania.

  • lessespitzblue
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2006
      Hallo Group.

      Let me introduce myself my name is Albert Gruber (Schweingruber)i
      live in Kelowna Canada.I would like to become a Member of your
      Group.My Famely and all my relatives are from around Vistytis names
      like Sudeikat,Hilger,Petchules.I was borne in Vistytis Laukas 1 in
      1938 and was babtist in the Luthern Church in Vistytis the same
      Year.My Dad had 11 siblings 7 girls and 4 boys ,mayby there is
      somebody in the Group who knows the Name Schweingruber .My Wife and i
      visited Vistytis last Year in October was a little late in the
      Year,was very nice.Thank you very mutch for having me in the Group
      Sini. Albert Gruber
    • Greenvale
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2006

        Albert

        My great-great grandmother was Kristina Peczulis and was born in Tupikiai (small town outside of Vistytis) on 31 Dec 1820.  She was the daughter of Martin Peczulis and Gertrud Kasparait.  All of my family was German and attended the Lutheran Church in Vistytis.   My great-great aunt is Dorothea Dokstein and she married Gottfried Hilger in 1851 in Vistytis.  Do any of these people fit into your line?

        Bill Dukstein