Re: [Vistytis] some new photos

  • vilius kociubaitis
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2005
      --- Elias SEIDOWSKY <eliasseidowsky@...> wrote:
      Hello.
      I know about this work, but its in lithuanian (
      http://www.geocities.com/vistkovil/zydai_vistyciokai.htm
      ).
      I also have heard that in the school they have been
      given some information from abroad ....My english is
      not so good enuogh to translate it correctly and in
      the right way. But I will see what I can do about it.
      Merry Christmas for all.

      > dear Friend
      > I sent last summer the reports of our 3 visits
      > inVistytis 2000-2003 with informations about the
      > time just before the second world war
      > did the message reach our friends
      > do you know about the work pupils realized about the
      > jews in Vistytis ? its in lithuanian
      > would you be interested in translating it in
      > english?
      > thanks for our answer and merry christmas
      >
      > elias Seidowsky 4 allée de l'Alzette 54500
      > Vandoeuvre 0383553764/0607755595 France

      vilkovist

      http://mail.yahoo.com