some new photos

  • vilius kociubaitis
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2005
      some new photos
      Sunrise on the lake ...>>> http://wystiten.fotopic.net/c791373.html
    • Elias SEIDOWSKY
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20, 2005

        dear Friend

        I sent last summer  the reports of our 3 visits inVistytis 2000-2003 with informations about the time just before the second world war

        did the message reach our friends

        do you know about the work pupils realized about the jews in Vistytis ? its in lithuanian

        would you be interested in translating it in english?

        thanks for our answer and merry christmas

        elias Seidowsky 4 allée de l'Alzette 54500 Vandoeuvre 0383553764/0607755595 France

      • vilius kociubaitis
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 20, 2005
          --- Elias SEIDOWSKY <eliasseidowsky@...> wrote:
          Hello.
          I know about this work, but its in lithuanian (
          http://www.geocities.com/vistkovil/zydai_vistyciokai.htm
          ).
          I also have heard that in the school they have been
          given some information from abroad ....My english is
          not so good enuogh to translate it correctly and in
          the right way. But I will see what I can do about it.
          Merry Christmas for all.

          > dear Friend
          > I sent last summer the reports of our 3 visits
          > inVistytis 2000-2003 with informations about the
          > time just before the second world war
          > did the message reach our friends
          > do you know about the work pupils realized about the
          > jews in Vistytis ? its in lithuanian
          > would you be interested in translating it in
          > english?
          > thanks for our answer and merry christmas
          >
          > elias Seidowsky 4 allée de l'Alzette 54500
          > Vandoeuvre 0383553764/0607755595 France

          vilkovist

          http://mail.yahoo.com