Fwd: LEWIN, NEUMARK, BODENHEIMER, WEISS, SONNENBERG, GERSON Families

  • Annette Levy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2005
      Hello,
      My name is Annette LEWIN Levy. I reside in Dallas,
      Texas, USA. English is my primary language,
      although I can read some German. I am an intermediate
      on the computer. I have been involved with genealogy
      for five years. My experience on the Internet is
      extensive.

      I have identified the names and birth and death
      dates
      of 3 of my grandparents, and 2 of my great
      grandparents.

      My primary research goals now are to find out_more
      information about the death of my grandfather,
      HERMANN LEWIN as well as information on the
      following surnames:

      LEWIN from Tilsit, East, Prussia, Germany
      (Today-Sovetsk, Russia)

      LEWIN from Abschruten, Lithuania
      (Today-Apšrutai, Lithuania)
      NEUMARK from Saidwethen,/district Elchniederung
      (East Prussia not far from Kursian Lagoon),
      NEUMARK family from Vystitis, Lithuania

      BODENHEIMER from Mannheim, Germany
      from Waibstadt, Germany

      WEISS from Grunstadt, Germany

      SONNENBERG from Konigsberg, East Prussia, Germany
      (Today KALINGRAD, RUSSIA)

      GERSON, JULIUS from Konigsberg, East Prussia,
      Germany who married ALMA LEWIN
      (son: Deny)

      ANNETTE LEWIN LEVY
      annetlevy@...