Re: Descendant of Ickus Klampuckis/Coming to Vistytis this summer

  • vilius kociubaitis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3 8:30 PM
      hello.

      You could try to speak with someone at Vistytis regional park when
      arrive in Vistytis (director Nerijus Paskauskas)...>>>
      http://survigloters.supermedia.pl/Litwaparki/parkai/a_21_0.htm
      Regretfully there are not to many english speakers in Vistytis.
      I hope You can get some information on:
      Tel./Fax. (8 ~ 342) 20525. e-mail info@...
      Best regards

      --- In Vistytis@yahoogroups.com, "nkm012870" <nkm012870@y...> wrote:
      > Hello.
      >
      > My grandfather, Irving Kleinman, immigrated to Canada from Vistytis,
      > which he called Vishtinetz, in 1927 with his family. His name then
      was
      > Ickus Klampuckis, and he was the son of Mejerio Klampuckis, a pig
      > bristle merchant who lived on a farm just outside the town.
      Mejerio,