Pictures of Vistytis

  • kociubaitis
    Message 1 of 8 , May 26, 2005
      hello
      200 new pictures of Vistytis ...>>> http://vistytis.fotopic
      net/c549542.html

      and about 800 old ...>>> http://vistytis.fotopic.net/
    • Robert K
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2010
        I don't know what the subject of the thread is about but there are some pictures of Vistytis at http://www.miestai.net/forumas/showthread.php?t=4805

      • vilius kociubaitis
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2010
          yes, thats correct

          Vilius Kočiubaitis
          [vilkovist]

          --- On Thu, 4/1/10, Robert K <nospamsky@...> wrote:

          From: Robert K <nospamsky@...>
          Subject: [Vistytis] Pictures of Vistytis
          To: Vistytis@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thursday, April 1, 2010, 2:16 PM

          I don't know what the subject of the thread is about but there are some pictures of Vistytis at http://www.miestai. net/forumas/ showthread. php?t=4805

        • E. B
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 2, 2010
            Those pictures are great. Aciu Dekoju.
            John
            Just to think that my grandfather walked those street as a young boy, and he left there over 100 years ago never to return.

          • senior42742@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 8, 2010

              I love these photos of Vistytis.  I would like to save them on a disc.  Does anyone know how I can do that?

              Helen

            • fredleonk
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 8, 2010
                --- In Vistytis@yahoogroups.com, senior42742@... wrote:
                > I love these photos of Vistytis.  I would like to save them on a disc.  Does anyone know how I can do that?
                > Helen

                I have forgotten how to do it with Windows, but on a Mac you drag the photos with your mouse to your desktop and you can write a disc from there. If you are not sure or able, I could download them for you and send them to you by email.

                I trust you have also seen Howard Sandys' great site at http://howard.sandys.ca/01.html

                Fred.
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 9, 2010
                  Right click on the photo with your mouse. Click on "save as" and save the photo either directly to the disc, which should be in your D drive, or save it to your photo editor for editing prior to transferring to the disc. If you have Paint Shop Pro or a program like that, you can edit it before you save it to the disc.

                  let me know if you need any help!

                  Natalie

                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 10, 2010

                    Thanks everyone.  I got the pictures saved in my Picasa3.  Also thanks for the website for Howard Sandys photos.  They are awsome.  I noticed in his site information about (Kaliningrad Oblast).  That is a location my fathers family lived before living in Paristytis, Lithuania, where my father was born.

                    Keep in touch.  I love your messages.

                    Helen