Re: [Vistytis] sterenfeld family

  • Sherry Landa
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2005
      The STERNFELD/STARFIELDs had other cousins called LANDA(U) from Vishtenitz.
      One LANDAU married a BROUDE...in the 1890s in RSA. I would be interested to
      see if we can find some commonality, but found your message confusing as you
      tell us who everyone married by not the dates to give us a time frame to
      know if these are likely to be related.

      Hope to hear from you soon.
      Sherry Landa

      Ahuva was married to a man called Braude.