Jodkuhn, Rottensperger surname

  • lwbst
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2004
      Hello, I hope that you may be able to help me locate records on the
      surnames: Jodkuhn and Rottensperger. Otto Jodkuhn immigrated to the
      US in 1910 but I have no further knowledge of his family. I have
      been told the Rottensperger family owned a hemp rope company. The
      family members I have record of are: Augusta, Gustave, John and
      Emilia. They immigrated between the years 1900 - 1905. The families
      were Lutheran and lived in the Vistytis area prior to WWI. Any help
      in locating either of these families would be greatly appreciated.