Bugdorowicz/Ligman

  • ligman_pierce
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2004
      My Grandmother was Wiktorya Bugdorowicz born Cal.1887 and married
      abt 1904 in Russia. On the manifest it shows a Josef Bugdorowicz
      (father) living (mar 1912) in Wisetyniec, Insilki ?, Russia. I know
      she had at least one sibling. Uncle Charlie who I believe
      was "Kazimeir Charles". I don't know when he came over. My
      grandfather was John Ligman/Ligmann born Cal 1877 in Russia. The
      children born in Russia Were:
      Josef Ligman Cal 1906
      Anna Ligman 11 Jul 1908
      Jean (John) Ligman Cal 1910

      I have found my grandmothers obit in the Dziennik Chicagoski Death
      Notice located at http://www.pgsa.org I'm hoping it will have some
      leads as I've only seen a couple of Bugdorowicz's.

      Klara