Samuel Arnsdorf

  • skibets2000
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12 7:11 PM
      I just joined the group and I am so excited to be able to
      communicate with others from the area. I found a record of a birth
      of Samuel Arnsdorf/Cohen's daughter in 1885 and his birthplace was
      listed as Shmoritz, Poland. Does this mean anything to anyone?
      This is the only time I see this name. All other communication says
      Kalweitchen, Posen. Can you help? Thanks, Pat
    • Robert K
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2004
        In the image wistiten1 posted by Vilius (kociubaitis) in the photo's section at
        http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Vistytis/lst it has a "Gr Kallweitschen".

        Robert