Genealogy

  • Marty Parchuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2004
      Hello,
          Just joined the group after tracking down my grandfather's immigration records showing a birtplace of Savulki, Russia which I later found out is now known as Vistytis. His name was Georg Brosky here in the U.S. but Ellis Island shows the last name as Boroskas, a friend also referred to him as Barauskas. I grew up in his house with him until he died in 1956 when I was eight years old. I have no information regarding siblings but his wife's maiden name was Eva Danisiewicz (I'm not sure of the spelling). I also have information on a brother in law (not sure if he was married to a Boroskas or Danisiewicz) named Andrus Pazera.
          I would appreciate any help in locating living relatives as I would like to travel to Lithuania and meet them.