339Re: [Vistytis] Rowelski Family

  • DANIEL EDEL
    Aug 9 8:10 PM
      Shalom, I have not any informations about Rowelski's, I am relative to Wartelski´s.You can go on jewishgen.org they can have in their databases more informatiuons.
      Daniel

      El Miércoles, 6 de agosto, 2014 6:13 A.M., "eleanor_thom@... [Vistytis]" <Vistytis@yahoogroups.com> escribió:

      I am looking for information on the family ROWELSKI who lived in Vistytis. Please get in touch if you know anything about:

      Mother: Dorothea Rowelski (nee Epstein)
      Father: ? Rowelski
      Aunt: Rosalia Rowelski
      AND

      Children:
      Max Moses Rowelski (bron 1908 in Vistytis)
      Jette/Jutta Rowelski (born 1908 in Vistytis)
      Hermann Rowelski (born 1910 in Vistytis)
      Meta Rowelski (born 1912 in Vistytis)

      There are no known photographs of the family and we do not know what the family business was. I am looking on behalf of Max's daughter, a Holocaust survivor. She is my cousin.

      Many thanks

      Eleanor (eleanor_thom@... AYR, Scotland)

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic