218Re: SEARCHING MY FAMILY

  • tomatopaper751
    Nov 4, 2008
      -Hi Natalie, My e-mail bounced. Please confirm that you got my
      messages. I have Krohns' and Marwells' in my family but my posted
      files bounced.

      Bert

      -- In Vistytis@yahoogroups.com, Natalie Jones <natalie14468@...>
      wrote:
      >Nat
      > Hi Bill,
      >
      > No, I haven't but I don't think any of the family was Lutheran. You
      never know, though. Where do I find those?

      > Most of the people I have found named Krohn in the US were not
      Jewish, however, other than those in the Utica, NY, area, where my
      grandfather's family settled.

      > That would indeed be interesting! You see, I was adopted as an
      infant and am actually related to a locally famous Lutheran minister
      by way of my birth family.

      > Natalie

      Krohn when I was searching through the German Lutheran Church records
      of Vistytis.  Have you searched these records?

      > Bill

      On Behalf Of Natalie Jones
      > Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 7:46 AM
      > To: Vistytis@yahoogroup s.com
      > Subject: Re: [Vistytis] SEARCHING MY FAMILY
      >

      > Has anyone come across the names Krohn or Marwillsky from Vistytis?
      I haven't been able to locate either of them!

      > Natalie

      Sandelowski, my family moved to Konigsberg, I am interesting to know
      all about my family, Can somebody help me to know how I can search
      born certificates in Vistytis?. Or somebody has any informtion about
      my family?

      > I will be thankful for all informations you can provide me.
      >
      > Grateful
      >
      > Daniel Edel
      >
      > edelless@yahoo. com
      >

      > Premios MTV 2008
      > ¡En exclusiva! Fotos, nominados, videos, y mucho más!br>Mira aquí
      http://mtvla. yahoo.com/

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic