      From: DANIEL EDEL <edelless@...>
      Subject: [Vistytis] SEARCHING MY FAMILY
      To: Vistytis@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 9:31 AM

      Dear Ladies and Gentlemen:
      My family comes from Vistytis, surnames Wartelski , Belka and Sandelowski, my family moved to Konigsberg, I am interesting to know all about my family, Can somebody help me to know how I can search born certificates in Vistytis?. Or somebody has any informtion about my family?
      I will be thankful for all informations you can provide me.
      Grateful
      Daniel Edel
      edelless@yahoo. com

      Premios MTV 2008