205Re: [Vistytis] Re: hi all -- new to the group

  • Sandie
    Sep 25, 2008
      An interesting website with some insight of the history of surnames in
      the area and discussions, etc. that follow of numerous surnames. One
      cannot post to this site anymore but it has been helpful for me.
      http://www.geocities.com/cjzemaitis@.../zemaitis2.htm