      From: Greenvale <greenvale@...>
      Subject: RE: [Vistytis] hi all -- new to the group
      To: Vistytis@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 6:55 PM

      My ancestors were Germans and came from the Graziski area.  The Vistytis and Graziski areas were populated by many Germans and the German Lutheran church records for Vistytis are available from the LDS.  I also visited the Catholic Church in Graziski many years ago, but to my knowledge there were no records available to search.  Do you know the religion of your g-grandmother?  Also, is Vizga her maiden name or married name?

      Bill