      Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 3:19 AM
      Subject: Re: [Vistytis] locating family/history in Lithuania

      IT MAY TO SIMPLE BUT RESEARCH  LITVAK  AND FOLLOW THE LEADS ALSO RESEARCH THE NAM EOF THE TOWN I AM PRETTY SURE I SAW IT WHEN I WAS LOOKING FOR VILKAVISKIS
      I HAVE  BEEN ABLE TO FIND   FAMILY TOMBSTONES PICS OF THE TOWN
      AND EVEN THE ADDRESS OF THE HOSUE  MY FAMMILY LIVED IN
      HOPE THIS IS  USEFULL SOME HOW
      bEREL

      mal simon <coach7157@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Hello,  My wife's maternal grandparents came from a small village near Vilnius.  We think it may have been Wysztinec (Poland in those days) and now Vistytis in Lithuania.  We are going to Poland and Lithuania in May to try to locate some history of the family and possibly any family members.  Does anyone have advice as to how we can get some information before we go?  Thanks.   Mal Simon

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.