      From: Vistytis@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Vistytis@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of mal simon
      Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 4:19 PM
      To: Vistytis@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Vistytis] locating family/history in Lithuania

      Hello,  My wife's maternal grandparents came from a small village near Vilnius.  We think it may have been Wysztinec (Poland in those days) and now Vistytis in Lithuania.  We are going to Poland and Lithuania in May to try to locate some history of the family and possibly any family members.  Does anyone have advice as to how we can get some information before we go?  Thanks.   Mal Simon