Party in the Park - planning meeting

  • Cassandra
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2010
      We are gearing up for the Greenwood Party in the Park just a 8 weeks away (on August 22nd). We'll be meeting to discuss logistics and get things moving.

      What: Discuss the Party in the Park - BBQ and Silent Auction
      When: Sunday, June 27th at 10am
      Where: under the trolley structure at the north end of the park
      Who: Anyone interested in helping with the Aug 22nd Party in the Park

      We are looking forward to a great party for the neighborhood and fundraiser for the park!We recently found out that we will be receiving some funding for the park improvement/expansion project through the Department of Neighborhoods. They ask that every dollar they put up to be matched with in-kind or donations, and/or volunteer hours. Your time will help us get funding for the building of the p-patch and will possibly help toward earning your own P-Patch plot as well! :)

      See you Sunday!
      Cassandra Allen
      Volunteer, VGP Steering Committee
      Chair, Party in Greenwood Park