No activity in last 7 days
We are Visalia, CA area mommies that parent our children in the "attachment parenting" style. That means we co-sleep, breastfeed (usually extended breastfeeding), "wear" our babies (in slings, carriers, etc.), don't believe in letting our babies cry-it-out, use gentle discipline (no spanking), and are subsequently in tune to our children's needs. This group is for anyone who practices AP parenting or is interested in learning more about AP parenting and wants to make friendships with others who parent in a similar style. We have park days, mom's night out and a book club.
- Attachment Parenting
- Apr 19, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.