RAF Deluxe

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2010
      This past Saturday I was able to play RAF2 2-player FtF. Fun game. Although I am still a Burning Blue fan, I think the scale of RAF2 is a little easier to play enough of the campaign so as to see the decisions that the commanders had to make as far as attrition. We played 6 hours and were able to complete 3 days (12 raids).

      Has anyone played the VASSAL modules for this? Can it be played 2-player with one of those modules?