[SPAM][Virtual Indian] Re: Generator drive gear adjustment- now noise

  • mefiredog
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
      hey Bob,
      I hope things are looking up for you now.

      My comments were just a bit tongue in cheek as no doubt are yours.
      However, I do like the earplugs, the reduced riding fatigue gives me
      more party mileage! That and having enough horsepower to run a
      windscreen; kinda stops your knuckles rubbin' on the ground when ya
      get off the cycle at the end of the day.
      Our weather is warming up down under in New Zealand and I look forward
      to some pleasant trips over the warmer months.
      My old Dad instructed me to take his ashes on the back of my bike to
      our family holiday home. I only ever gave him one trip on the back
      before and that was enough for both of us! He seemed to remember
      crashing off a 1928 Ariel when it was brand new. They all ended up in
      the blackberry bushes that time. Hopefully I don't get to spread his
      ashes before I get to the destination!
      Cheers,
      Firedog.