138099Re: [Virtual Indian] Re: 38 Chief remove wheel hub race

  • Fred Johansen
    Jun 13, 2017
      No worries.   One never knows, there may be a new way developed by someone.   I wonder if now may be the time to grind a few notches in the hub, so as to provide an access to knock the race out in the future, w/o the need to destroy it?

      Rots a Ruck, RF.

      On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 5:23 AM, Ashley Betts ashley.betts@... [VirtualIndian] <VirtualIndian@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Thanks fellas, some great tips there. After I posted I remembered I'd used the arc welder to get the head stem race out (from tips provided on VI). It was a while back and somehow I didn't make the association. I obviously have a feeble mind :)

      Thanks for your help and I’ll think a bit more before I type next time.

      Regards,

      Ashley

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic