131090Re: [Virtual Indian] 'lectric Starters

  • Gordon
    Apr 27, 2014
      Fred;
      Have you talked "Kiwi"  Mike Tomas?  His unit looks pretty slick.

      Gordon

      Sent from my iPad

      On Apr 27, 2014, at 12:09 PM, Fred Johansen <redfred47@...> wrote:

      I have a slightly handicapped friend who just bought a nice skirted Chief with a side car.   He needs the sidecar attached in order to ride.   He now requires an electric starter for the bike, and it needs to be very functional, and reliable.
          I understand that there are quite a few out there these days, and some even remodeled by others from the UK, and/or Australia.
          Can anyone chime in on all these different set ups?  Anyone have some first hand experience with any of them?  I want to get my buddy up and at 'em with his new rig.
      Thanks, RF.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic