131083RE: [Virtual Indian] Indian Chief for sale on Pawn Stars

  • Tim
    Apr 26 9:35 AM
      I don't think Robert keyed all this in to offend anyone.  It's probably just a part of his default signature that he forgot to delete.  The people on the left sure are touchy.

      To: VirtualIndian@yahoogroups.com
      From: rgmindian@...
      Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 07:06:53 -0700
      Subject: Re: [Virtual Indian] Indian Chief for sale on Pawn Stars

       Andres try this link for youtube.

      WWII Indian Chief

      Sorry about the bad audio

      Robert

      A few quotes from my American hero Thomas Jefferson, are in order:

      "Democracy will cease to exist, when you take away from those willing to work, and give to those who would not."

      "It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle, which if acted on, would save one-half the wars of the world."

      "I predict happiness for Americans, if they can prevent government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."

      "My reading of history, convinces me that most bad government, results from too much government.

      Other great quotes:

      "
      BECAUSE WITHOUT AMERICA THERE IS NO FREE WORLD. - CANADA FREE PRESS

      AFTER AMERICA THERE IS NO PLACE TO GO

      "IN GOD WE TRUST" - OUR FOUNDING FATHERS

      THE PROBLEM WE FACE TODAY IS THAT THE PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR A LIVING ARE OUTNUMBERED BY THOSE WHO VOTE FOR A LIVING
      AUTHOR UNKNOWN

      I will like to see your bike but it isn.t in the page you send...Andres